Insurance Training Hub is NOT a licensing agency, so we DO NOT have the authority to issue insurance licenses. The state Department of Insurance is the deciding authority of all insurance licenses. The information on this website is to be used for informational purposes only. Licensing issues are different for everyone. This website is designed to showcase the different ways to obtain a license.
Insurance Training Hub does not imply expertise. The information on this website is to be used for informational purposes only. Insurance has many components, and this website is designed to showcase the different types of insurances, and offer insurance products for sale. Since each one of us has unique situations it is strongly recommended that you consult with the state Department of Insurance, before enrolling in any course.
Insurance Training Hub is a transparent company. That means we prefer to be open and honest about how we are compensated. We are compensated from:
- Sale of Insurance products- When a client purchases and insurance policy through us, the insurance company/carrier pays us a commission. The commission can be a percentage of the policy premiums or a flat fee.
- Overrides from our sales associates- When one of our licensed agents sales an insurance product, Insurance Training Hub earns a percentage of the commission that is paid to the licensed agent.
- Referrals- We refer our clients to other professional services providers (OSP). If our clients decide to do business with the OSP, we are paid a commission based on a percentage of the sale or a flat fee.
- Affiliate Links- Some of the resources listed on this website that we use (and recommend) are affiliate links. That means if you use the link, and make a purchase, Insurance Training Hub will be paid a commission from the sale. (Please Note: We ONLY recommend products that we trust and have good experiences with.)
- Training- We earn compensation from educational courses, conducting seminars, workshops, training, etc.